Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Readers,

you are warmly welcome to this place!

I would like to start by introducing myself. I am undergoing transitions, as we are all doing at this point in our evolution. I have for many years been going through a "build-up" period, and just a few months ago, I came to a point where I had to give it all - life - the freedom to take me where I'm supposed to go. I guess I have been wanting to make room for Spirit, but have held back. I'm still struggling, but do feel that it is easier now, easier to trust that I have access to all knowledge through myself and thus will not have to be afraid, thus will not have to desperately cling to my old security strategies...

I am not yet completely clear on the purpose of this blog, but I think writing about this process will be very helpful for myself, and my hope is that it could also be of help for anyone drawn to this place.

I am so much looking forward to walking for a while together with whoever finds their way to this place.

I wish you all Love and Joy,
Anna

3 comments:

cindi1111 said...

Hi Anna!
I love your blog! It really is so "You" and it exudes your happiness and your journey. The first You Tube by Priestess Freya just really resonated with me...as you know by now I am a real "animal person" and something in this (maybe it is my own Choctaw Indian heritage), made me want to either howl like a she-wolf or make a mother tiger call for her cubs! I just love it! We had a 1/2 hybrid wolf living right down from us, and I loved to hear him softly howl for his master, and sometimes I would softly howl back--isn't that crazy??? I must've been a wolf once! This is kind of embarassing for a Cap rising, but my sons and husband know that once in a blue moon I will just let out that primal howl (I would die if my neighbors knew this!) hehe. It is really a powerful release and reminds me of this song. Thanks for sharing it! I will follow her link to hear more of her songs!
Love to you, Anna!
Cindi

Anna said...

Oh Cindi, I think it's so wonderful that you're howling back. Yes, the song is powerful and I do think it has something that triggers something deep and ancient in us... something I long to have again. So I am hoping I will find ways to reconnect. Did you Women who run with the wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés? I am guessing it would be perfect for you. There is also a book, Wolf Totem (don't remember the author's name), about a siberian people living very intimately with the wolves...
I am so glad you like the blog, Cindi :)! We'll see where it might lead to...
Love right back to you!
Anna

Anna said...

Hi again Cindi, I just have to tell you of a synchronicity considering this - I was over to the blog of the creator of the Gaian Tarot, and the card of the week was the Moon. In it, there is also a wolf and in the descpription of the card there is talk of the book by Estés and the archetype of the Wisewoman... http://gaiantarot.com/majors/mooncommentary.html
I feel when such synchronicities happen it is to look closer upon... so I wanted to share this one with you :).
Love,
Anna